Sponsorrrr

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An hypothetical scenario

No comics today as I have got lots of stuff to do.
Enjoy. :)
----
God enters a restaurant in an ultra-orthodox Mosaic law abiding Jewish state:

God: "I would like to order bolognese with goat cheese on top."

Waiter: "I'm sorry sir, but we can't do that. It's against the restaurant policy to prepare meat and milk products together, due to the religious laws."

God: "Okay then, I would like to order some chicken with melted cheese on top."

Waiter: "I'm sorry sir, but the law applies in this case as well."

God: "Hmm... right. Can I have some tuna with meat sauce then?"

Waiter: "I'm sorry sir, the religious law- ..."

God: "OH FOR MY SAKE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? THERE'S SO MUCH BULLSHIT IN THIS RELIGION, THAT WHOEVER CAME UP WITH IT MUST HAVE BEEN MENTAL!"

Waiter: "Sir, I'm very sorry, but what am I to do? I am a law-abiding citizen and the law is clear on this!"

*stabs* God: "Fuck you, I'm out of here!" *walks out of the restaurant, mumbling something, while all its water turns into blood and swarms of locusts descend on it*

No comments:

Post a Comment